Information we collect
When visiting our website, we may collect and process the following data:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register to receive information such as a newsletter or contact us via the contact us page.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect may be used to improve our website.
- Any contact details you have provided to us, and provided that you have opted in to hear from us, means that we may communicate with you via, email, phone, text or targeted online advertising.
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
What we won't do with your information
- We will not sell/rent contact information lists to parties who are not part of our business or wider group.
- We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that any personal information is not used for purposes other than that for which it has been collected.
Personal identifiers from your browsing activity
When visiting our website, we collect personal identifiers from your browsing activity. What are these?
- They are requests by your web browser to our servers for web pages and other content on our website. These requests are recorded.
- We record information such as your geographical location, your Internet service provider and your IP address.
- We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as the type of computer or device and the screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the webpages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
Cookies are placed by software that operates on our servers, and by software operated by third parties whose services we use.
We use Google Analytics, Click Dimensions and CrazyEgg to monitor usage of the website. These third parties collect information anonymously. They report website trends and usage without identifying individual visitors (not by name or IP address). We have no control over how your information is processed by third parties such as Google. Please read the privacy packages of the provider to understand how your information may be used by these third parties.
You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Cookies also allow us to see insights about those who interact with our ads and websites so we can provide more relevant content and develop features that are likely to be interesting to our customers.
Remarketing involves placing a cookie on your computer when you browse our website in order to be able to serve to you an advert for our products or services when you visit some other website.
Update or remove my personal data
At any time, you can request updates or removal of your information from our database. You can do this at any time by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your obligations regarding the information you provide us about others